Thank you to our Gold Sponsors DCI Engineers, MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions, Valley Electric, Hoffman Construction, Andersen Construction, Skanska USA Building & Apollo Mechanical Contractors
Silver Sponsor: SynTier Engineering & Germer Construction
Lunch Sponsor: Lease Crutcher Lewis
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are still available! Visit the Sponsors page for availability.
- Each player will hit a tee shot. Then the team will select the best shot and all players will play the next shot from within one club-length of that position. This procedure is used on all shots until the ball is holed out. On the green, the ball shall be placed within one putter head. If the selected shot is
located in sand, rough, native, etc. the next shot should be played from the same condition.
- If a group ends up as a threesome, players will rotate hitting a fourth shot.
- A minimum of three shots (no putts) per player must be taken in the round of 18 holes.
The “Tool Kit”
- Pre-order $30 or purchase morning of $35:
- (2) mulligans/door prize tickets
- (1) 12” piece of string (allows the player to count one shot that ends up inside 12” from the hole)
- (1) hand wedge (allows player extend (1) shot by throwing/tossing from where it came to rest)
- The string, hand throw and/or mulligans can be used to make a “hole-in-one” score, but would not qualify for any “hole-in-one” prizes.
Door Prize Tickets
- $5 door prize tickets available for purchase the day of:
- Unlimited number of door prize tickets available (not to be used as mulligans)